2011-01-23

00:08 <faddah> ??
01:10 <@tiffanytnmarkle> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
01:42 <@ligiahmpmoralez> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
05:54 <@ferminacpagano> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
06:18 <@winifrederankin> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
07:41 caseorganic-m joined #geoloqi
08:00 caseorganic joined #geoloqi
09:20 <@tamcdonald> @geoloqi And I'm waiting...anxiously! Can't wait to try it out. See it being very useful!
10:36 <@geekygirldawn> Looking forward to @mobileportland tomorrow to hear the latest about @geoloqi from @aaronpk & @caseorganic.
10:42 <@jeffreyrbunch> RT @geekygirldawn: Looking forward to @mobileportland tomorrow to hear the latest about @geoloqi from @aaronpk & @caseorganic.
11:16 plamb joined #geoloqi
11:46 <@DiAnnEisnor> Using geoloqi and groupme to get to hike! Nice!
12:10 <@kathyeposada> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
12:33 caseorganic joined #geoloqi
13:55 caseorganic1 joined #geoloqi
14:10 faddah joined #geoloqi
14:12 <faddah> aaron are you ther?
14:12 <faddah> there/
14:12 <faddah> ?
14:12 <faddah> faddah pokes aaron
14:12 <faddah> faddah asks loqi to poke aaron
14:12 <Loqi> Loqi grins profusely
14:12 <aaronpk> aaronpk was poked
14:12 <faddah> there you are
14:12 <faddah> did you get my e-mail?
14:12 <aaronpk> looks like your account doesn't have a password yet
14:12 <aaronpk> so you can log in through twitter
14:12 <faddah> huh??
14:13 <aaronpk> http://beta.geoloqi.com click the big blue button
14:13 <faddah> how do i do that? what is the web address??
14:13 <aaronpk> then you can create a password there which you can use on the iPhone
14:15 <faddah> yeah, those "map settings help sign out" links in the top right are really hard to make out, this is the first time i've seen them. i'd either put then against a clearer background so they don't get lost in the map, or stick them in the left sidebar, please?
14:17 <aaronpk> ah, good thinking
14:19 <faddah> also, when you don't put the correct password in, or you have no password yet, it doesn't say anything like "incorrect p/w/login" or "you have yet to create a password..." and then offers to log you in with twitter and then take you to the settings page, or an iPhone equivalent of it, it just goes "Signed Out!" and you're back at the home screen again. not very good user error catching.
14:26 <aaronpk> true, I will work on that
14:40 <faddah> are you doing the iPhone coding now?
14:44 <aaronpk> no, working on the presentation for tomorrow at mobile portland
15:14 <@lavellejxiquick> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
16:18 <@shavondaybergma> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
16:48 <@mr_lbs> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist http://bit.ly/fuxslf
17:36 <@gemmajrfrye> Location-based social networks: Foursquare, Geoloqi, Gowalla, Facebook places, The Hotlist
22:53 caseorganic joined #geoloqi