How to use the application access token?
  • Good day,

I am trying to use the application token to access the layers set up for it, but I can't understand where to use the application access token. For example, sending a request like this - 
    [[LQSession savedSession] requestWithMethod:@"GET" path:@"/place/list?oauth_token=APPLICATIONTOKEN" payload:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:nil]];

I get an error - "Auth token found in GET or POST when token also present in header"

It seems that I need to change the auth token used somewhere else, but I can't find where to do that.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • You shouldn't put the application access token into your app, since that would allow anyone with the app to make requests on behalf of your application.

If the layer is public, you can run place/list?layer_id=XXX without specifying the application access token and it should work just fine.
  • Thank you for the reply, it was very helpful.

To receive the actual notifications set up for that layer, does the user need to subscribe to that layer?

Upd. Found the answer to the above question. You do have to be subscribed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion