Android Version stopped working
  • The Android app used to run okay with a crash here and there, but then more and more "force close" errors started appearing. I sent reports with most of them, but now, Geoloqi does not even open up. It just shows a black screen for a while and then I get a message saying "the application Geoloqi (process.com.geoloqi.android1) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I'm considering uninstalling, but I thought the app was pretty cool and I'd like to give it a chance.

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hey There,

Thanks for sticking with us! We're actually working on a major overhaul of the Android app that uses our brand new SDK and it should be a lot more stable than the current version. I'd expect the first release of the new version should be available within 3 to 4 weeks.

In the meantime, we'll try to resolve some of the more common issues with the current app. Have you tried restarting your device recently?

Can you provide us with your device info? Device name and Android OS version?

Thanks for the feedback!

-Tristan

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion