TrackerSampleViewController returns 404 on "/location/context"
  • I'm trying to run the Sample project. Pretty sure I didn't change anything but setting my API Key, and changing some basic project parameters so I can code sign it for my device (bundle identifier, signing identities).

The project compiles and runs, and I can also see the console messages stating that something is working (anonymous user is created, location is updated, etc.)

However, when I try to get a location ("Get Location" button), I get this response:

2013-02-24 08:30:44:660 test[5000:707] (LQSession.m:630) API Request: https://api.geoloqi.com/1/location/context

2013-02-24 08:30:44:661 test[5000:707] (LQSession.m:641) Error: Error Domain=api.geoloqi.com Code=404 "Not Found" UserInfo=0x1726f0 {NSUnderlyingError=0x17ed80 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (api.geoloqi.com error 404.)", NSLocalizedDescription=Not Found}

2013-02-24 08:30:44.662 test[5000:707] Response: {

error = "not_found";

"error_code" = 404;

"error_description" = "Not Found";

} error:Error Domain=api.geoloqi.com Code=404 "Not Found" UserInfo=0x1726f0 {NSUnderlyingError=0x17ed80 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (api.geoloqi.com error 404.)", NSLocalizedDescription=Not Found}

What might have cause this? Am I changing something in the project configuration that I shouldn't have?

Thanks!

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • This usually means the server hasn't yet received location data from the phone, or that the server couldn't find a good place name for your location.

Try changing it to "location/last" and you will get the last updated location from the phone. If that still returns nothing, then make sure location services are turned on and that you see messages in the console showing that "location/update" is being sent.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion