Custom web interface
  • Hi, I'm writing a project to my developer and would like to use Geologi for this hoping I can get what I want.  At the begging was only to provide a custom FIND MY PHONE version to be implemented on my web and my app user, now that I found Geologi plans has change a lot.

I provide  a software to my clients freight forwarder and carriers around the world but mostly to serve Latin America, now I want to offer more control over their drivers and since they are using my mobile APP (IOS) I guess is just some integration.

So far the basic Idea is create a site like yours where clients can do what I do create place, notes, send instant messages to specific user etc.

My client has a list of driver and he can create this note, places for individual and for groups...?

Way to my user see their stats usage.. since I will be charging for this services would like to offer a view where their money goes..?

History way to play back what each driver did, time stop, etc...

any help highly appreciated

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!