IOS tracker sample not working properly
  • when  i run app on my ios device my current location is not displayed and when i click on Register button it gives me an error message that "Failed to register for push notifications: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3000 "no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application"   and when i click on Get Location button i get the following Error  " Error: Error Domain=api.geoloqi.com Code=404 "Not Found" UserInfo=0x1cd85ef0 {NSUnderlyingError=0x1cd58930 "The operation couldn‚Äôt be completed. (api.geoloqi.com error 404.)", NSLocalizedDescription=Not Found}"  also  i have attached image that how TrackerSampleApp  looks when app loads. can anybody please help me out? ... Thanks.   
    IMG_0999.PNG
    640 x 960 - 37K
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • That error apears when you try to register for remote notifications without the right apple ID / certificates configuration. You need:
    1--> create an app ID with push notifications enabled.
    2-->create the develoment certificate of this app ID, donwload and install it in your computer
    3-->create a provisioning profile atached to that app ID.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion